ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Calling all Europeans to chat. (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11540)

clawless 10-08-04 09:12 AM

Calling all Europeans to chat.

Calling all Europeans.

I need your help and support to get this ball rolling.

I have already posted on the U.K. section to invite people to come and chat and I don't want to miss anybody out.

Its time to really get our chat room busy, busy, busy.

I have already set up one Chat time and would love to set up more.
(For those who don't know when it is "Shame on you" - its 9.30am till 11.00am on a Tuesday GMT)

So let me know when you want to chat, and we can get it sorted.

Let me know what you want to talk about, and we can get it sorted.

If you are an early bird or a night owl or just from a different time zone you are more than welcome to join in the fun, just pop in and say hello. We want to make the most of this great chat room we have been given.

Please either post your requirements on this thread or feel free to send me a P.M.

Lets all have a think about it and see what we can work out together, it should be FUN

RhapsodyInBlue 10-08-04 09:29 AM

I can't Clawless, it won't let me in. Says invalid username or password:( Sorry..........

clawless 10-08-04 09:31 AM

Do you mean you can't get into the chat room at all now Viktoria ?????????

RhapsodyInBlue 10-08-04 09:34 AM

Yes.....cannot get in at all.....lol......it doesn't recognize me as a user......:(:D

clawless 10-09-04 06:09 AM

Ok - you can get in now Viktoria - So lets have your Time/Day requests

(See i'm like a dog with a bone and I wont rest till its sorted :D)

clawless 10-24-04 10:11 AM

:) ok all - Where are the responses?????????????
I am waiting
;)

RhapsodyInBlue 10-24-04 10:33 AM

OK.....I'll be there :D

mrloveitall 11-02-04 03:35 AM

is this ball still rolling?:)

clawless 11-02-04 05:24 AM

YES YES YES
Is the answer to your question although we have only 1 time actually set up we are meeting up all the time now for chat on and off through out the day all week long. So please pop in and say hello.

Its really worth opening up and extra window if you want to chat and just sitting there while you are looking around the forum because people are always popping in and out on the off chance and tend to alert you with the audio emoticons when they enter.

RhapsodyInBlue 11-02-04 08:13 AM

My ISP went down........for 24 hours :( :( .....I shouldn't have laughed at your dial-up Claws.....now Karma got me back..;)

clawless 11-02-04 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhapsodyInBlue
My ISP went down........for 24 hours :( .....I shouldn't have laughed at your dial-up Claws.....now Karma got me back..;)

i'm not laughing, really i'm not, OK, OK, I AM ;) :p :D

RhapsodyInBlue 11-02-04 08:22 AM

I deserve it... :( :(........I do! :( I'm sorry Claws :)

Delboy31 10-08-13 01:16 AM

Re: Calling all Europeans to chat.

I'd love to, but have no idea how to get into live chat.

BellaVita 10-08-13 01:18 AM

Re: Calling all Europeans to chat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by la girl (Post 1550879)
I'd love to, but have no idea how to get into live chat.

There is no working live chat, currently.