ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Tired all the time (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93606)

Brachenheiser 06-08-16 01:28 PM

Re: Tired all the time

Being tired is tough. The first thing I do is make sure I'm drinking more water than I think I need. This corrects my tiredness 3/5 times. From there, start looking at your diet and make sure you're getting a good combination of carbs, protein and fats. If you're overweight, start thinking about shedding some pounds. Then, try adding in exercise. If after a month, you're still tired all the time, it's time to see a doctor. It could be anything. Depression, sleep apnea, blood pressure issues, cholesterol, who knows...

excel 08-31-16 12:46 PM

Having a leaky heart valve will make you feel tired

Steph1123 09-09-16 10:25 AM

Im tired 24/7 but also had my thyroid removed 4 years ago. With fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism a lot of the symptoms are the same, i was recently taking adderall and they were hoping not only would the adderoll help my brain fog and ADD but would help with my consent fatigue, it didnt at all,i honestly think the adderoll relaxed me even more so as of today they switched me to phentermine to help aid in my weight loss so ive only taken the one this morning but i can tell just today is the first time since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia that i feel normal again like i have my life back! Im excited and just praying it continues to work this goo.

Steph1123 09-09-16 10:36 AM

Always when you have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue have your thyroid levels checked, a very important to ask them when checking your thyroid to please check your t3 & t4 levels not just your tsh levels, tsh levels can change from min to min so it's not a accurate reading

excel 09-13-16 08:30 AM

Hopefully, I will get this problem solved soon. Getting closer to solving the problem. I have multiple problems that can contribute to my being tired all the time

excel 01-09-17 09:03 PM

I think my heart is making me tired all plus my insomnia.

Nelson67 03-24-17 03:17 PM

Did they run a thyroid Panal on u that could be your issue it sounds like it could be the problem ? If that's the issue first u need to lay off Glutin diary eggs and some grain and start using flax seed oil too all this with some thyroid medication might solve your problem .

excel 03-28-17 02:24 PM

yes they did

dvdnvwls 03-28-17 02:40 PM

It can be the reverse, that insomnia makes your heart overreact.

Amphitrite 06-13-17 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bof00 (Post 982263)
This is the reason I found out about Inattentive ADD, originally from chronic fatigue. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get. I can drink a 5 hour energy and go right to sleep. I can only sleep at night though cause even though I'm physically tired my mind won't go to sleep during the day. I don't have meds yet. They're doing lots of tests with me. Blood work, sleep study, cortisol/adrenals, maybe it's just part of not enough dopamine to convert to norepinephrine that makes me tired.

You just described my life! I am constantly tired, doesn't matter how long I sleep, I wake up shattered in the mornings and it takes me a few hours to properly wake up. I can fall asleep pretty much any time of the day though but usually tend to stay up late at night due to racing thoughts and feeling like I'm missing something when I go to sleep at night. When I was young I took cocaine a few times, one of the times right before bed and then slept as usual!! How is this even possible? I do believe, too, that I suffer from dopamine deficiency. I have wasted nearly my whole life due to being tired, distracted and zoned out all the time. I also struggle with keeping jobs and with taking care of two children. The worst part is that my husband doesn't believe me when I say that I am tired. He just calls me names and lazy. We are actually talking about divorce, this is how bad things have got. I am desperate :(

ucrenegade 09-11-17 07:44 PM

I also am tired all the time but i have no problem sleeping anytime day or night. It really sucks because I just feel so lethargic and useless. It's like my mind knows the things I need to do and want to do but my body won't physically let me do it. I used to have to drink a energy shot in the morning to function through the day but when I realized they were bad for you I stopped. I just don't know what to do anymore except get my thyroid checked my mom said she has it and so did her two sisters. Question I have is can you still have thyroid issues even if you don't show signs of a goiter?

ucrenegade 09-12-17 12:27 PM

I could sleep 16-18 hours easily.

allesandro1 12-01-17 06:38 PM

well, between the sleep apnea and the COPD, you're so poorly oxygenated of course your tired all of the time. At least deal with the sleep apnea, you'll feel a little better.

lizluna 12-19-17 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amphitrite (Post 1952056)
You just described my life! I am constantly tired, d:(oesn't matter how long I sleep, I wake up shattered in the mornings and it takes me a few hours to properly wake up. I can fall asleep pretty much any time of the day though but usually tend to stay up late at night due to racing thoughts and feeling like I'm missing something when I go to sleep at night. When I was young I took cocaine a few times, one of the times right before bed and then slept as usual!! How is this even possible? I do believe, too, that I suffer from dopamine deficiency. I have wasted nearly my whole life due to being tired, distracted and zoned out all the time. I also struggle with keeping jobs and with taking care of two children. The worst part is that my husband doesn't believe me when I say that I am tired. He just calls me names and lazy. We are actually talking about divorce, this is how bad things have got. I am desperate :(

Hello, You just described me... I am new in here. Today is my first day. I also have 2 kids and my husband is the exact same way.

Lash107 03-04-18 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucrenegade (Post 1964061)
I could sleep 16-18 hours easily.

I have slept this much daily when severely depressed. For months.