ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187149)

Unmanagable 08-21-17 10:48 PM

Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Ha! "Go fork yourself for the health of it."...as a motto for a sound healing space offering tuning forks. I kinda dig it as a potential cafe' motto, too. lol

eclectic beagle 08-21-17 11:11 PM

Bored and out in the country.

Unmanagable 08-21-17 11:13 PM

Can ya' hear any crickets, eb?

aeon 08-22-17 12:16 PM

When four brush fires converge and become a conflagration. :doh:

Ugh,
Ian

sarahsweets 08-23-17 04:52 AM

When I was camping about 5 days of medication got soaked from our first day in a rain storm. Of course I didnt bring the whole amount with me but I realized on sunday I was out, I am so happy to say that my insurance allowed me to have an early refill covered due to damage. I am so glad I called I thought I was going to be down and out until the 31.

aeon 08-23-17 10:29 AM

Just a minute ago, I realized I was staring into space, with bits of music playing in my head, and pieces of the poetry of Keats, whilst pumping my leg.

Dex-free mornings sure can suck, lol.

Focus, Damnit!
Ian

Lunacie 08-23-17 02:04 PM

Just did fast food drive thru for fries and an iced tea ... was called "sir." :eek:
First time in my life that's ever happened. Not like my voice is horse right now.
:lol:

stef 08-23-17 02:16 PM

Epic caffeine induced zoning out today!
Usually it helps focus but i may have overdone it

Little Missy 08-23-17 04:39 PM

wow, that was a helluva nap.

No dogs...they have out of state company and the dogs love them. It is going to be a looooonnggg week.

LOL was SO crabby about the four days off, she threw herself into a moratorium on bathes. Whatever.

The bath ladies were trying to scare me.
Ha! I'm LOL's advocate.
Threatening that they were waiting for the "Doctor" to call.
Ha! None of them are even in a range where they can get phone calls and he has nothing to do with LOL's bathes anyway. New help at the bath joint throwing their weight around. So petty.

Maybe I'll get her a fish sandwich at 'Donalds for din-din. :D That oughtta straighten her out for a bath on Friday.

I picked out the fabric for the piano bench. Yay. That only took me almost a year. I'm thinking I may change my mind.

Time for coffee. :cool:

psychopathetic 08-23-17 05:14 PM

(((((((Miss Miss)))))))

aeon 08-24-17 10:45 AM

Last eve, I watched my belovéd as she slept, and she could not have been more cute to me.

Blesséd Be,
Ian

amberwillow 08-24-17 12:16 PM

We have a lamb. A LAMB!! He's a scritchy-cute nibbler

psychopathetic 08-24-17 01:08 PM

lol...what's the story behind getting a lamb?

midnightstar 08-24-17 01:28 PM

Celeb trolls programme is back on the telly tonight. The thoughts that they're coming to get me is back. Going to not answer the door if anyone comes to the door this evening.

Lunacie 08-24-17 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnightstar (Post 1961280)
Celeb trolls programme is back on the telly tonight. The thoughts that they're coming to get me is back. Going to not answer the door if anyone comes to the door this evening.

You are not a troll Midsy. They will not come after you because ... you are NOT a troll.