ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   eshperiful...in memoriam (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102275)

metzfanaz 05-10-11 01:00 PM

Re: eshperiful...in memoriam

:(

Long Live Esh.

As much as a PITA he was sometimes, he definately made being on the Forums a lot of fun and playing the games an addictive feature.

Sorry to hear Peri. :(

BouCoupDinkyDau 05-10-11 01:11 PM

If this is all too hard-hitting, please cut this post out and don't respond to it.

So then, I don't understand. What was the cause of death? Was he sick with a disease? It sounds like you drove him to Mexico? For some kind of treatment? You're also talking of mental illnesses though, which leads me to believe he made his own decision for himself. Was he struggling with his issues? I can't remember quite right, but it seems like he would post sometimes that he hated people and felt lonely.

Please forgive me as I confuse a lot of us in here. We are all so much alike.

Abi 05-10-11 01:13 PM

Bou,

He didn't hate people. Sometimes he felt people hated him. He had a lot of love to give, very little hate. Something we could all learn from him.

He was severely Bipolar 1 and succumbed to his illness, after 19 years of ups and downs.

BouCoupDinkyDau 05-10-11 01:15 PM

I remember he p*ssed me off on a few occasions with his thread invasions. LOL But it was never anything that would bring out my really mean side. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abi2010 (Post 1083441)
He was severely Bipolar 1 and succumbed to his illness, after 19 years of ups and downs.

That's my mother as well. There's almost nothing you can do about it. The person is at the mercy of those chemical shifts. You can medicate it, but it only helps to a degree, and the person on meds almost always stops them, saying, "I don't need to take these, I feel fine!" and then they're back in the slump again. So in some ways, that condition was totally out of his hands.

My mother made one or two attempts over the years. I had two (one was very close), but they obviously didn't pan out. Mine was because of my sense of worthlessness. I didn't know I had ADD, I just thought life sucked. I didn't inherit my mother's bipolar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peripatetic (Post 1083428)
he would've been thirty-eight on june 21st.

He was four months older than me.

Well peri, you are correct. He was a fixture here, and it will not be the same without him.

peripatetic 05-10-11 01:26 PM

uh...no...he didn't get into a street fight. he actually...he's NEVER hit a person. or been hit. he's a very sensitive man. he's been "drunk" TWICE. i mean...he's not breaking bottles over heads and such. he had a very loving, but yes with being grandiose...that's the mania....the esh....was a sensitive, caring...ve

BouCoupDinkyDau 05-10-11 01:32 PM

Thank you for sharing. I know it is hard, but I think he would appreciate how much he was actually appreciated.

Again, I hug you.

Retromancer 05-10-11 01:51 PM

Peri he couldn't have had a better friend. Kudos for having been there for the bad times as well as the good.

HUG

sarek 05-10-11 02:00 PM

All my thoughts and my prayers go with you Esh. I know that you can see us now and be happy that so many love you so dearly.

shysmile 05-10-11 02:27 PM

I don't have any words. :(:(:(

tinywiney 05-10-11 02:30 PM

Esh: One of a kind, more spirit than earthly, shaman, lover of Lilith, horoscope maker who used only your own intuitive powers (I never told you how accurate mine was), prankster, mischief maker, a genuinely kind, loving and in a way innocent soul, with a nice voice (from seeing your videos). That's how I remember you. You are with us always.

Dizfriz 05-10-11 02:33 PM

He will be missed. Not a bad epitaph all in all. Would we all leave that much behind.

Dizfriz

julesjampot 05-10-11 02:57 PM

Oh Peri,devistated for you,cant stop sobbing, a lovely fellow full of fun and just same as Tinywiney said he got my reading to a tea.
We will never forget you Esh, go party with the angels.
Hugs to you Peri, Be strong Jules

fletcherface 05-10-11 04:00 PM

I haven't been around that long, or recently, but as others have said, thoughts and prayers with you Peri. I hope you find a peace that words cannot begin to describe.

K-Funk 05-10-11 05:14 PM

I only knew him from our brief interactions on this board, but I'm crying right now in my office and I'm just so sorry Perri what you said about him was beautiful and you honor his memory well.

zannie 05-10-11 05:17 PM

I didn't know eshy that well either but he truly was one of a kind! To all of you who had a special connection to him I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Peri, I am so glad that he left you those videos to help you through this.
May his spirit join the starlight.