ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   This is for Kitten Lovers Who need a Smile Today ..... (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109179)

salleh 09-15-11 01:50 PM

This is for Kitten Lovers Who need a Smile Today .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDABjGGeZzM

StoicNate 09-15-11 02:12 PM

Re: This is for Kitten Lovers Who need a Smile Today .....

Kittens are so funny. :D

Thanks Salleh.

Spacemaster 09-15-11 03:01 PM

I love me some kitties! It wouldn't matter how rotten my mood, kitties will always melt my frozen little heart.

shysmile 09-15-11 03:50 PM

Awwwww!

Kittens are cute little bundles of energy. :D But also a lot of work at that age. :p They want to get into everything!!

sarahsweets 09-15-11 04:07 PM

*I* really needed this. Things have been tough for me this week.

Crazygirl79 09-15-11 04:32 PM

Gimme them kittens...lol

Time spent with cats is never wasted ~ Sigmund Freud!

I say cats are amoung the best creatures God has ever put breath into.

Selena

pechemignonne 09-15-11 05:17 PM

Whoever set this up has the right idea. I have had kittens in the house, and if it ever happens again I will have exactly that set up- plastic on the floor and a caged play area.

And possibly also a camera.

BR549 09-15-11 05:24 PM

I love it!!! Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag was the perfect choice of music for this!!

buddy 09-15-11 06:12 PM

Kittens are such adorable bundles of fun.I love all animals but I've always had a soft spot for kittens.Thanks salleh!

Psychomaze 09-15-11 09:45 PM

Has anyone heard of I Can Has Cheezburger? or The Daily Squee? Be sure to check out the "Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day" from time to time... also they have a youtube channel. Great way to spend those nights when you can't sleep.

danelady 09-15-11 10:33 PM

Hahaha!! Love it Salleh!!

salleh 09-15-11 10:48 PM

Psychomaze....I have been a follower of i can haz cheezburger for years.....am a part of a cheeze group on yahoo for more than 3 years now ....l.and a cheezfren saved mah life .....they are the best ......

and in the winter, I stay with JCH4K in Michigan .......

RedHairedWitch 09-15-11 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychomaze (Post 1171810)
Has anyone heard of I Can Has Cheezburger? or The Daily Squee? Be sure to check out the "Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day" from time to time... also they have a youtube channel. Great way to spend those nights when you can't sleep.

I do that now and then, when I am feeling down.

Also, thanks Salleh, you rock!:cool:

BR549 09-16-11 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salleh (Post 1171841)
Psychomaze....I have been a follower of i can haz cheezburger for years.....am a part of a cheeze group on yahoo for more than 3 years now ....l.and a cheezfren saved mah life .....they are the best ......

and in the winter, I stay with JCH4K in Michigan .......

There's a Can I Haz Cheezburger group on Yahoo???? Why am I the last to know about everything?

salleh 09-16-11 01:45 AM

BR549.....do you comment on cheezeburger ? .....if people know you you can ask to join .... but mostly it's people who were part of the orginal commentors back 4 years ago or so .......It is also mostly ladies, and they're a funny group......

and about 1/2 of us use lolspeak in our communications ......I can switch back and forth fairly effortlessly ......

if you would like to join, PM me and I'll let you have Donna Maries email......but hold on for a couple of days, as she has just had a rip in her retina operated on, and has been lying face down for about a week ......( she also has had a special chair.....)

the thing that is most amazing is that if I have a question about anything ......and I mean anything .....I just ask the group, and someone will have the answer ......it's also a smart group......

we have meets all over the country and in TTI ( teeny tiny Inergland)