ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Small Successes (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103496)

pooka 05-29-11 05:52 PM

Small Successes

Tell me about something you did today that you're proud of! I'll go first.

Today I when I made lunch, I remembered to put everything back where it goes! :)

julesjampot 05-29-11 06:00 PM

Re: Small Successes

I have packed cases for 5 of us going on hol;iday! and made my inlaws a full sunday dinner

diced 05-29-11 07:03 PM

I filled the washing machine 3 times ... yesterday, by now.

(better take out the last batch now, it'll be the first success of the day :) )

Kaimei 05-29-11 07:03 PM

I kept track of my coffee cup all day!

And I keep remembering to close the screen door, instead of letting it get slammed around by the wind.

excel 05-29-11 07:50 PM

I cleaned out my car which was a disater area

anonymouslyadd 05-29-11 09:21 PM

I made a list before I went shopping, and I ONLY purchased what was on that list.

Impetus 05-29-11 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd (Post 1100898)
I made a list before I went shopping, and I ONLY purchased what was on that list.

Ooooh! That's a hard one for me. Hubby and I finished our lanscaping project. It's been several months in the planning, and it turned out great. It's almost hard to believe it is ours!

salleh 05-29-11 11:39 PM

I got up, dressed, loaded the car, got to the flea market on time, unpacked set up and sat there most of the day with noone around ......couldn't NOT go and at least try, got a few cheap customers late in the day .....

and eve3n though I was tempted to pack it and call it a day early .....I stuck to it .....( the only reason I could actually do that is that my roomate loaned me a pop-up shade......woulda left in a big ole hurry if I had to sit in the sun .....

of course with vintage watches you can't let the sun get at them now that I think of it ......

oh I was there for 9 hours .....eeeesh

Andon 05-30-11 03:48 AM

i finished putting all the old junk on ebay today!

and i also picked up some new glasses!!

get this right... the frames were $200, the lenses were $105 and the eye test was $60...... so thats $365 total.

my health fund covers some of the cost and guess how much i had to cover out of my own pocket?!?!?!

$6.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT

stef 05-30-11 03:54 AM

As I simply couldn't be bothered to switch purses last night - I did it this morning and didn't forget anything :)

diced 05-30-11 01:58 PM

I earned my ORANGE belt in judo today!!!
Ooooo-sotoGARI!!! Ippon!
MATE!

pooka 05-30-11 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diced (Post 1101225)
I earned my ORANGE belt in judo today!!!
Ooooo-sotoGARI!!! Ippon!
MATE!

Congrats! But please, I don't need formal training to take you down with my ninja skillz! Bring it on, diced! :D

zannie 05-30-11 05:44 PM

I worked on the chaos in my bedroom and made some progress

buddy 05-30-11 09:30 PM

I was able to get my father's house cleaned this weekend.Although I did forget to put laundry detergent in the washer twice.

highhigh 05-31-11 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddy (Post 1101434)
I was able to get my father's house cleaned this weekend.Although I did forget to put laundry detergent in the washer twice.

these things always happen.