ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   What Made You Smile Today? (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154937)

Unmanagable 12-12-13 02:47 AM

What Made You Smile Today?

Belly laughs are even better, but grins and smiles work, too. Inner and outer. :)

I had a hoot at the thrift store today, yacking it up with whoever I crossed paths with. The senior citizens are my favorite to chat with. Such great wisdom, a damn good sense of humor, and you can feel the gratitude they have for you making time for them. It's even more fun when they over hear one of my random, "wth is this?" comments when I pick something up and they commence to explain it to me. :) Good stuff.

So.............what made you smile today?

stef 12-12-13 04:27 AM

Re: What Made You Smile Today?

everyone all bundled up, it's really cold here (for this part of the country)
it looks like Christmas!
oh and there are train strikes but not too much on my line and, Bazinga, the 8.13 right on time!

jossefjossef 12-12-13 05:26 AM

Some jokes with my loved ones , and seeing add problems in a funny way ! :)
I hope you will be smiling every day of your life guys ! :)
Best wishes !
Smile, it's contagious :) :) :)

amberwillow 12-12-13 07:28 AM

Watching the little boy (26 mths) I look after count the people in his family on just two fingers... He can only count to two, but there are four people and more the five animals in his family.

He's so cute!!

Gilthranon 12-12-13 11:06 AM

I've finished a song I've been working on since 5 years !

I've beaten my record in length with almost 9 minutes !

I've lived up to my expectations and hope I would make long songs !

I've made a song based on my favourite James Bond novel !

I'm finally making the thing that's most important in my life public, using my own name !

People like 'Imagine' !

someothertime 12-12-13 12:52 PM

Turned my humbug into a humming boogie... christmas at the shops ain't so bad when ya observe all the cheesy gimmicks like it's a comedy show :D

A guy on a motorised pushbike riding down the middle of the road cracked me up too, they can't win those guys! On the bike paths they are imposing and on the road they look so meagre ( not my thing but personally I just find em humourous cause they don't fit in anywhere... maybe I identify with that for some reason :rolleyes: ) So longs as they don't dump fumes in my stream :faint:

stef 12-12-13 01:09 PM

Fussy customers in French shop (stationery & office supplies)
I would go crazy working there...

Unmanagable 12-12-13 05:06 PM

My sis agreeing to go with me to a live show tonight of one of our favorite local musicians. :) She's even more of a hermit than I am, so it's pretty damn special for her to want to go.

She's the original owner of an old autoharp we recently donated to him to breathe some beautiful life back into. He's since included it in a song he was trying to finish, then wrote a song specifically with it, for his newest album. It's gonna be a night filled with a lot of love and smiles for miles. :)

Unmanagable 12-14-13 02:59 PM

Giant fluffy snow flakes that have been steadily falling for the last couple of hours. I enjoy the snow much more now that I'm not an "essential" employee and have to go out in it. Voluntary snow ventures are much more relaxed and fun. :)

Daydreamin22 12-14-13 05:22 PM

Modern Family

Unmanagable 12-19-13 12:48 AM

Freshly laundered sheets and home made coconut macaroons.

psychopathetic 12-19-13 12:55 AM

I was at the store earlier and there was this super cute kid dressed in a cute red and green costume with a brown headband on with big huge rain dear antlers attached lol. Just about turned into a puddle of pudding there! :P She was so damned cute!

Unmanagable 12-20-13 03:41 PM

Temperatures in the 60's. :) Another good day to head for the mountains. :D

Unmanagable 02-13-14 04:36 AM

This made me smile (and cry) and melted my heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-VplYrqBs

Fuzzy12 02-13-14 05:27 AM

(((((I've been listening non-stop to Robbie Williams for days...I had to laugh about myself when I realised that I may actually like him :eek: Though he can't sing. At all. :eek: And I don't like pop :eek: )))))