ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The mythical chat room! (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90591)

Grasshoppaa 10-09-10 01:16 AM

The mythical chat room!

Since I've been a registered user on here for about two years and have NEVER seen/used the chat room, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really exist and is just a myth.

I've filed the concept of a working chat room away in my brain right next to jackalopes and leprechauns. Other users say they've seen, and even used it, and I hear it's a magical place! A virtual world of delightful social interaction between people from all ends of the earth. I've been told that angels sing background music and gumdrops and ADD meds fall from the heavens. The descriptions sounds so realistic that I desperately want to believe them, but time after time I search for this magical place only to come up empty.

Doesn't it sound great? Maybe someday.................

Trooper Keith 10-09-10 01:19 AM

Re: The mythical chat room!

I used to be in charge of the chatroom many moons ago. I was dismayed to see it had fallen like Atlantis when I returned some years later.

jrigone 11-02-10 07:19 PM

LMAO from me and my wife that was definately the highlight of our day reading your post

:cool:

RedHairedWitch 11-02-10 07:51 PM

It was around when I first started posting here. It was wonderful. I wasted so much time there. Then one day it was no more. Promises of it coming back were made but ... one day they had to tell us it was gone. This upset me because I miss it and also because I design freaking websites and forums.

ChickenGirl 11-05-10 06:27 PM

This post is hilarious!

uhlaneuh 11-30-10 10:47 PM

well this sucks.

Kingway 01-18-11 09:53 PM

I've never seen it, and I registered 5 years ago!

anonymouslyadd 01-18-11 10:59 PM

I've never seen it, and I registered one month ago!? ;)

Daveg 01-28-11 06:14 PM

I've been "away" from addforums for far longer then I planned on being and was pretty disappointed to see the Chat Room gone...bring it back please!

Turbochica 02-10-11 10:29 PM

Maybe those who truly beloved it exists can find it. I wonder if clicking the heels of my Ruby slippers will help any. . . *click * *click* oh darn! Nuthin :(

Lol:)

mike1w 02-11-11 02:44 PM

alas cry for the lost chat room, it has sunk beneath the seas...

wscc 02-11-11 11:00 PM

Too ADHD for forums, I too long for chat...

Grasshoppaa 02-19-11 06:24 AM

Hahaha, I completely forgot that I posted this. I'm glad my sense of humor gets some appreciation.

Couldn't someone just set up a chat room on another website and put up a new thread on here with a link to it? That sounds way too simple.

Grasshoppaa 02-19-11 07:05 AM

Well whatdaya know, a bit of Googling and I found us a chat room. Yahhhhooo, now I just have to figure out how we can use it without getting in trouble!

sighduck 02-19-11 08:28 AM

we could set up an IRC board...