ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hangout (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Teen Roll Call! (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35727)

Paws13 01-07-07 09:38 PM

Teen Roll Call!

Let's see exactly how many active teens are in these forums :D Post your first name, age (if allowed?), state, and relation to ADD.

My name is Sarah (although in all honesty, I prefer Paws my nickname). I'm 15 in 10th grade, and live in RI. I was diagnosed with inatentive ADD in 2005, and it really affects me in school and home more than anything else.

boone1 01-08-07 03:48 PM

Im Boone :D

I'm 16 and in my last year of school, starting college this year. Im from England about 20 mins from London.

I am full blown ADHD. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. Same with Paws, it affects me mostly at school.

~STEVE~ 01-08-07 07:47 PM

Im Steve!!!
I live in Ohio Im 17 and a senior in high school.
I have ADHD and I take Ritalin. My ADHD affects me alot in school and I get myself into quite a bit of trouble but hey at least I have fun :D

loserinamailbox 01-09-07 05:34 PM

Hello! Anna, 16, NY, I've got a lovely case of ADD. I'm on adderall at the moment. I actually love my ADD sometimes, even if it can be a pain just as often.

TrinaQT064 02-07-07 11:03 PM

Hi all! Im Katrina Im 16 and live in ohio. Im currently getting evauluated for inattentive ADD and the symptoms effect me at home school and when im just haning out. At school im pretty much known as the class "ditz" haha

ADDA 02-08-07 02:26 AM

I'm Jeremy, I am 17, I'm a senior in HS soon to be a super senior :D and I live in Washington State.

I may be diagnosed with ADHD (Inattention type) by hopefully the end of this month. I also may be diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder. These two disorders have affected my life greatly. I don't really want to go into detail though.

routhy 02-08-07 08:45 PM

I'm Tom, (Routhy is my nickname) I'm 16 and am currently in college, though I'm on the verge of crashing and burning having consecutively taken and dropped 6 subjects and on the verge of being thrown out. I have ADD and OCD and take medications for neither, oh and I live in eastern England :P

tkdchic78 02-09-07 02:20 AM

I'm Laura, 19. Going to college for Mechanical Engineering. Just got diagnosed with ADD and when I was a literally started crying because it made the most sense in my life.

Claudia_0102 02-09-07 10:44 AM

Claudia
manitoba,canada
Have inatentive ADD myself.

v639dragoon 02-09-07 06:29 PM

Hey hey im matt and im a 17 yr old guy and live in the best state ever, cali. Ya i was diagnosed with adhd in 2006 after my parents finally brought me in to get tested.

jittery guy 04-07-07 05:32 PM

hallelueya

zachattack here i am an adhd vet. i was diagnosed in kindergarten and medicated ever since then. i am so glad that there is a place to talk too others on the web. i have looked and just recently found that there are supports for adhd vics. anytime any of you want to chat feel free.

Didi 04-12-07 04:57 PM

I am Claire, I am a 16 year old girl with ADD and NVLD. I was diagnosed at about age 11, when my parents were ready to kill me. Its nice to know there are so many people like me out there, which begs the question, WHERE HAVE ALL OF YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!

brittalitt 04-16-07 09:42 PM

Hi, I'm Britany, 16, Illinois, & I have ADHD as of last November [Late Diagnosis]

rebelgymnast28 05-13-07 05:53 PM

My name is Melissa... but most people call me mel... i am 18 and live in chicago... i was diagnosed with ADHD when i was 7... and have been on either ritalin or concerta since then

livinginchaos 05-15-07 08:15 PM

welcome, mel!