ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General ADD Talk (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Your ADD moment for today (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189305)

Fraser_0762 11-29-17 02:55 AM

Your ADD moment for today

Thought it would be quite funny to have a thread where we all share our major daily ADD moment.... come on, we all have one. :)

Ok, it wasn't today, but yesterday I managed to get on the bus going the opposite way from where I was heading. I was so p!$$3d when I realized, that I just stayed on the bus sulking until I reached the terminal. :doh:

I'll be back later to post today's inevitable Homer moment.

Fraser_0762 11-29-17 04:46 AM

Re: Your ADD moment for today

That "no new thread thing" was annoying me.

sarahsweets 11-29-17 05:54 AM

I just put the coffee pot in the fridge and left the cream on the counter.

Little Missy 11-29-17 07:54 AM

Went to the druggist for him to choose my plan and the lady asked me if I wanted to stay or come back. I told her I'd just sit quietly and read the newspaper.

About 10 minutes later the druggist called out, "Missy!"

I threw the paper and screamed bloody murder for all there and yon....it just startled me, I've always been a screamer. Forgot that I was there for my card.

The other druggist said, "And Missy said she was just going to sit quietly."

Little Missy 11-29-17 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 (Post 1975882)
That "no new thread thing" was annoying me.

what is that?:confused:

aeon 11-29-17 12:04 PM

Took out my debit card, and smiling, handed the cashier my wallet.

Could have been ADHD, could have been 3 hours of sleep, could be both.

:doh:
Ian

stef 11-29-17 01:08 PM

I made a little spreadable cheese and cracker sandwich
I knew they would break but I persisted, and somehow i got cheese on my forehead.

Cat Noir 11-29-17 01:45 PM

My son asked me for some lunch money and I was supposed to put 10 euro on his bank account but ended up putting 25 euro �� second time I’m doing this last week I was supposed put 5€ put ended up putting 20 on his account!!
And no he didn’t have it back ��

Cat Noir 11-29-17 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahsweets (Post 1975888)
I just put the coffee pot in the fridge and left the cream on the counter.

I do this all the time!! Put stuff in the fridge that doesn’t belong there. Or tell

WhiteOwl 11-29-17 04:31 PM

Was supposed to be taking my son to his doctor appt., but started driving to the dentist instead.

This thread is a good idea!

Fuzzy12 11-29-17 05:42 PM

I was supposed to wait for a delivery today that I'd been told would arrive between 9-14h. I waited all morning.thrn at 1pm I picked up fuzzling and somehow I totally forgot about the delivery and went to the park.thats ofd course when they came for the delivery

Fraser_0762 11-29-17 05:47 PM

I stayed in the house all day today to avoid having any real ADD moments.... only to come to the realization that staying inside all day and doing nothing productive, is probably the worst and longest ADD moment a person can have. :doh:I did speak to a really attractive female online though and we seem to be hitting it off. Only catch is the distance and I don't drive. But i'll make an effort seeing as she's already said she would like to meet me. So I did get one "win" today.

Arthos 11-29-17 05:48 PM

My house mate just came looking for me asking if I was preheating the oven. I had cooked something 5 hours ago. Could be worse

acdc01 11-29-17 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 (Post 1976067)
I stayed in the house all day today to avoid having any real ADD moments.... only to come to the realization that staying inside all day and doing nothing productive, is probably the worst and longest ADD moment a person can have. :doh:I did speak to a really attractive female online though and we seem to be hitting it off. Only catch is the distance and I don't drive. But i'll make an effort seeing as she's already said she would like to meet me. So I did get one "win" today.

Was this a result of your honest profile? I've still procrastinated doing that.

Fraser_0762 11-29-17 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Missy (Post 1975930)
what is that?:confused:

When you hit "new posts" and there's nothing to show. The message was just bothering me. :p