ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums? (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8475)

Andrew 07-05-04 01:16 PM

What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums?

As we continue to work on making the forums easier to use and add additional functionality, we want to make sure its serving the members of our rapidly growing community.

Please let us know, either in this thread, or in a Private Message, how we're doing, and what we can do to make your experience here at the ADD Forums a better one.

Thanks!!

FlakeyGirl 07-05-04 01:32 PM

I honestly cannot think of one thing that could be done to improve!

jaimegerise 07-05-04 01:32 PM

Me likes all the new little thingies here and there! Woohoo!!

Ian 07-05-04 01:37 PM

I would not want to be without it.
Cheers! ian

waywardclam 07-05-04 01:38 PM

I love the ADD forums.

I think it is going to be difficult for you to get a balanced response here as polling ADD people is bound to give you some very wild results. We tend to wreck curves. :D

Personally, you and Tara know what I have tried to constructively criticize the forums for in the past... and I stand by that criticism, although I see no point in shoving it in anyone's face any further. But notwithstanding that, this is still the best forum I have ever been to and I would be (and in fact have been) lost without it. Once again let me thank both of you, plus David and all of the moderators for helping to bring such a wonderful thing to the lives of myself and all of the other ADDers and people with ADDers in their lives.

No melodrama or exaggeration... it's like having an anchor for my soul sometimes.

irish guy 07-05-04 02:58 PM

This is the only site I've found that wasn't directed at children or parents. For years i thought i was alone in this, i'm glad i found a place in which i can relate to my peers.

Kinda bites that it's on a computer and not out in the big show.

The site is well organized, i like the one stop shopping aspect.

robmhill 07-05-04 04:36 PM

i like it but
no one uses the adult area???
it seems it was put up last year and is still empty?
and what about a section for nerd projects
real ones not making a new d&d game
but chemistry, electronics, behavioral experiments on coworkers
that sort of stuff

jaimegerise 07-05-04 04:40 PM

Um...which adult area?

this one? http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

It's used everyday, all day long!

Tara 07-05-04 04:41 PM

The ADDult area is actually pretty active.

waywardclam 07-05-04 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robmhill
and what about a section for nerd projects
real ones not making a new d&d game

Hey! I resent this post very strongly!

Cthulhu poop on you! :D

Dissident 07-06-04 04:34 PM

The only thing that I don't like is that it seems to be down sometimes.

Andrew 07-06-04 05:10 PM

Dissident, we share your concerns and are currently addressing those issues as we speak, to avoid this from happening again.

biker 07-06-04 05:28 PM

I am very biased, but I think it is a great site. It has been a great help to me. I appreciate all the hard work that has gone in to making it what it is today.
Jim

robmhill 07-06-04 05:32 PM

oh i ment the private forums area
it does not have anyposts??

oh yeh and some of my best freinds play D&D

biker 07-06-04 06:06 PM

The private adult area does have posts Rob. You have to be a member of the private forum to see the posts. If you would like to join just PM me and I will let the admins know you want to join.
Jim