View Single Post
Old 03-29-13, 04:58 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,967 Times in 9,011 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Medication advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhamaniasad View Post
I am 15 years old, and two months ago, I was diagnosed with ADHD and Bipolar disorder.
My psychiatrist suggested Atomoxetine 25 MG once a day for me, and I looked up online, my weight is 62kgs, and according to that, the dosage should be 74.4 mg per day, but as I am an adolescent, it would be 80 mg daily.
Also, he suggested me to have piracetam 5 ML twice daily.
I stopped taking the medication a few weeks back, I dont remember why.
Can anyone suggest any medication for me? What should I take?
Also, today, I took a atomoxetine capsule, after a few weeks, and within 10 minutes of taking it, I noticed behavioral changes, like, I turned irritable, depressed and kind of angry.
So any suggestions?
I don't think it's right for me or anyone on here to suggest medications for you. Go back to your doctor, and ask the questions there instead of here.
Sponsored Links