View Single Post
Old 03-07-17, 11:08 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,888 Times in 13,068 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuvigil or Provigil taken with Adderall, Vyvanse, or other Stimulant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlucas76 View Post
I am on 250 Nuvigil 1 times a day and 10 milligrams Adderall 2 times today they seem to work for me however I read an extensive study about Nuvigil which says that it greatly reduces the effect of dopamine release usually generated buy Adderall I know this combination is commonly prescribed any other thoughts on this
Not sure about the dopamine thing with Nuvigil but Nuvigil is basically 1 half of the isomers that are in Provigil. There have been off label studied with Provigil specifically for adhd, and although there was one case of Stevenson Johnson syndrome, its since been sort of kind of debunked. But ever since then, the FDA hasnt allowed provigil to be officially marketed off label for adhd. My husband has adhd and narcolepsy and Provigil has treated both. Interestingly enough, the minute Provigil went generic, his doctor started heavily recommending Nuvigil which did not have a generic at the time.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.