View Single Post
Old 08-11-17, 04:09 PM

Wemby AU is on a distinguished road
Re: Amphetamine and Pain: pain reception dysfunction and psychopathology

Quote:
Originally Posted by C15H25N3O View Post
I have a lot of chronic pain from my spinal discs narrowing nerve-channels and forcing pressure on nerves causing spasms and heavy pain like a spinal disc prolapse. Amphetamines indeed can have some positive on nerves by activation but amphetamines also contract muscles which ends in spasm and also can deactivate nerves. If amphetamine was a muscle relaxant no one would ask for a massage. The most important receptor for pain seems to be 5-HT3 of serotonine system which is most affected by psychedelics.

In my experience the relieve of pain has enormous effects on ADHD as pain means a lot of distraction and inattention.
I used to get Magnesium infusions for muscle spasm/contracture, but eventually had too much vein collapse and I started looking like a pin cushion.

Have recently had DRG neruomodulation implant and using ionic liquid magnesium--This is keeping my spasms at bay.

I swear by Magnesium for spasms. But many of the supplements on the market don't work
Natural News has a breakdown of the various types
The Best and Worst Froms of Magnesium to Take As A Supplement

Last edited by namazu; 08-11-17 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Quoted post was edited in accordance with ADDF guidelines prohibiting promotion of illegal drugs; also fixed broken link.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wemby AU For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), mildadhd (08-12-17), wonderboy (08-13-17)