View Single Post
Old 09-24-17, 08:49 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,940 Times in 13,093 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have digestion problems?

I do and it has to do with a medical issue among many things. I can tell you that I have to watch it with meat, especially red meat. any kind of junk with more than 20 grams of sugar and any kind of artificial sugar bothers me. Trans fat junk food bothers me. refined carbs bothers me. Not to say that I dont slip up. I am under an enormous amount of stress right now and a half hour ago I ate half a donut and am already regretting it. Yogurt and aciddopholis supplements help me as doesn tumeric and my own made upn ginger tea. I use the actual tumeric root that I shred into things, not the seasoning.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.