View Single Post
Old 10-04-17, 09:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,611 Times in 10,437 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
While sitting in a restaurant dining with a friend earlier, my Fitbit went off for the 10,000th step of the day... while I was drinking a margarita.
I love this SO much. I read it to LOL, who rarely laughs, and she laughed.

Then she resumed looking at her feet and pummeling me to find other newsworthy bits.

This job wears me out.

I better put on some mascara for my favourite Meals on Wheels guy. Old and feeble, I have no idea their desire to deliver food sans pay. He probably can't see either.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), Smokey405 (10-05-17), stef (10-04-17)