View Single Post
Old 10-05-17, 02:21 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,042 Times in 462 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: Impulse control and sweets

My kids and I all crave sweets/junk food, and have poor impulse control, so it doesn't matter if we know we shouldn't eat it, we just gotta have it and nothing else matters!

That is the main reason I don't buy most of that stuff and when I do, I don't expect it to last very long. I hide the things I don't want them to get into. I have a problem with keeping my 5 yr old out of the fruit. We have to keep it refrigerated since we live in a hot/humid area and there's only do many places you can hide things in the fridge. He can easily eat a whole container of berries at once. Yeah, fruit is healthy, but I would like it to last awhile and for the rest of us to get some! He's getting better about it, though.

If you think his meds might be making it worse, you should probably talk to the doctor about it. I've never heard of that.