View Single Post
Old 10-06-17, 06:26 PM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,835 Times in 663 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Letting go of it all

double post: I do not like having difficulty to concentrate though. I think my work is very interesting and the fact that during a lot of time I just can't focus on it is pretty frustrating. having one project less has the benefit that I may have some time now to spend on learning things.

I think I will just ask my employer if he thinks it's ok that I work for 4 days for customers and spend my 5th day of the week doing whatever remains (compensating for time wasn't spent productively, self-study, other random tasks that have to happen like organizing things, sending emails, etc).

Sorry for the double post, I am just writing my thoughts and feelings again, helps me sort things out. Thanks for your interest if you're reading this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacksper For This Useful Post:
InvitroCanibal (10-07-17)