View Single Post
Old 10-07-17, 02:26 AM

Thanked 1,320 Times in 541 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Letting go of it all

Being unreasonable is good if you can stay unreasonable.

I think that whatever you do, you have to be certain about how you feel. Sometimes that means exploring other possibilities, other times it means journaling to see how many days a month you feel like quitting.

I think you have to go with whatever is most consistant for you.

If you consistantly dream, then go with looking at possible options

Just push for what feels most natural to you.

I'm not an emotional person, but how you feel about your life, and your work matters.

What I have read, is that at the end of the day, you should feel that your work made a difference to something or someone. If not, then yoy should seek other oppurtunities. If you feel like what you do has no impact, or meaning to anything, then it would be best to quit or renegotiate.