View Single Post
Old 10-07-17, 04:03 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,744 Times in 12,993 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super disturbing behavior changes in new school

Please! Do not break her heart by pulling her out of the school

Its healthy to be exposed to different people and lifestyles, better now than when she is living on her own

If you pull her from that school, You will guarantee the full rebellion you dread
Also if the meds help, consider the full prescribed dosage because it will help her and she will be more focused and less impulsive

Also dont read her private things

And yes, birth control. As a father im aware you might not be comfortable with this and perhaps your wife may not be, not to mention your daughter, ask maybe a trusted aunt or older cousin.

Sorry for sounding bossy but if it were me at 16 in a school i loved i would be in much the same situation!

Last edited by stef; 10-07-17 at 04:26 AM..