View Single Post
Old 10-07-17, 05:35 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,864 Times in 13,576 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super disturbing behavior changes in new school

ANyone who has been following my saga knows that we have had our own issues with our 17 year old. She ran away, tried to overdose, skipped her birth control on purpose and this was without a sheltered life. This is with a loving tightknit family of us and her brother and sister. She was diagnosed with bipolar recently and it makes sense but I always knew she would push the envelope with us even from when she was a wee one. She recently shaved part of her head and pierced her own septum even though we said not until she is 18. Its so hard to get them to want to follow rules and then when you factor in mental illness things seems so much more dangerous. We pick our battles with her because otherwise everyday would be a battle.

I carried a watermelon?