View Single Post
Old 10-07-17, 08:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 28,238 Times in 13,058 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Well my followup didnt go exactly to Sarah's plan which as we know must be the perfect way right?? I got the stitches out and the go from the wrist down to the middle of the hand which is good because they were able to stop the median nerve damage and halt any more personal muscle damage . Of course I used the hand too much so I have bruising up the arm and now have to wear steri-strips now as well as gauze as well as this ridiculous brace for 2 weeks and then we reassess. I had the EMG test on the left hand and have to have the exact same thing down in November before the mobility becomes irreversible. The upside is they gave me cortizone shots for the basal joint arthritis in the thumb while I was under and that helped and they will do the same for the other thumb in november. The idea is to avoid needing any sort of bone fusion in the thumbs so hoping this works. Things are find and I am being a spoiled little brat. As I type I slowly unwrapped the right hand and am giving typing a go and its still slow and lots of errors but much better. I cant leave it unwrapped long though. Just ignore me. I am a active person and to be told I have to sit around elevating my arm is torture. There is only so much binge watching I can deal with.
XXXOOO
I'm sorry. That sucks. For how long do you have to sit like this?

If you dont want to binge watch anything anymote maybe you can indulge in some online research on any topic that takes your fancy. If You are learning sometjing new you migjt not feel unproductive either.