View Single Post
Old 11-08-17, 04:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,500 Times in 2,678 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Being ignored on dating sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
Well, I'm hiding behind a computer screen, too, lol! And I'm awkward as hell, that's the point of talking online first!

But it is good to hear your perspective and I'm not trying to hijack your thread (sorry).

You seem to talk fine on this forum and I think you speak/converse very well. People seem to like you and I like the things you say, so
It's not the same though. I can talk about things, but I can't talk about myself, at least, not in a positive way.

I'm the exact opposite of what a woman is looking for. Jobless, unmotivated, got nothing going on in my life. I don't have looks to hide behind either. I seem to be the polar opposite of what is considered attractive in a man, yet, can't seem to do a damn thing about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-08-17)