View Single Post
Old 11-08-17, 05:37 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,604 Times in 5,589 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Being ignored on dating sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
Yeah, I even ended up getting a proper DJ controller thing. But i'm hopeless. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get things to sound right. I also don't know if i'll ever have the confidence to make a public gig. What if i'm horrible and everybody there gets mad at me or something?
Follow your bliss, and in time you will possess both competence in, and mastery of, the skills you have chosen to practice and learn.

If it came easily to you, would it mean as much, would it be worth your effort?

Frustration aside, if at the heart of things you have love for what you do, I have no reason to be worried about your success (as you would define it).

Best to You,
Ian
Fraser_0762 (11-08-17), WhiteOwl (11-08-17)