View Single Post
Old 11-09-17, 06:40 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,766 Times in 12,835 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I want to try something on Friday or Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Just mentioning the song was enough to give me leaky eyes, Tigger has been drying my eyes for me turning the tap off by rubbing my eyes dry and purring loudly, bless her. Ebony also knows something wrong, she pacing and meowing but she not brave enough today to jump up next to me
Again start small. Maybe with just mentioning the name of the song. And then when you are ok with that write down the name of the song. When you are ok with that hum it...and so on. You can do this but don't shock yourself.gentle is the way to go. By the time you hear the song you want it to have lost its specialness.it should be mundane. Like listening to the macarena
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-09-17), midnightstar (11-10-17), namazu (11-09-17)