View Single Post
Old 11-09-17, 08:50 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,899 Times in 6,207 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vyvanse / Adderall with DHEA / Extenze / Pregnenolone

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleader View Post
Personal experiences from men who have had low testosterones and how it has related to their adhd condition
When I began treatment for ADHD, I was 45 and had borderline low T. Like 325 or something. After taking Adderall and the supplement Sam-E for a year my T levels were tested during a routine checkup and was I shocked. They went up to 680!

I was taking the meds. for my mental health not for T levels but that was the best side effect, I've ever had from any medication.

My Dr. wasn't sure why when I asked. I am not saying this works for anyone but me but that's my story.

***Edit*** Raising my T-levels have made no difference in my ADHD, anxiety or OCD by the way.

Last edited by Greyhound1; 11-09-17 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Forgot to answer the main question
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-09-17), theleader (11-10-17)