View Single Post
Old 11-10-17, 02:28 PM

Thanked 31,903 Times in 14,379 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do I need to label him?

maybe she wants you to be angry so you will protect yourself...put your needs first and so forth?

have you ever been angry? is anger an emotion you're uncomfortable with?

i ask because i think it's great to see that others are suffering, too. but i have been furious at things/people initially and then seen that others are suffering. anger is not a bad emotion to have at times.

maybe she's trying to show you that when people mistreat you, until you can allow yourself to feel anger at their behaviours, at least, and how those behaviours impact you, then you'll keep allowing people into your life who are part of the pattern? i don't know...that's speculation.

i do have another question though: do you feel like you're not allowed or unjustified in feeling anger? is that part of what spending so much time around narcissists has left you with?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
SuperP (11-10-17), ToneTone (11-10-17)