View Single Post
Old 11-10-17, 02:48 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,069 Times in 11,694 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
The fact that some people think that mental illnesses are "cool" to have. They think that just because they get anxious in situations where everyone suffers anxiety they have a mental health condition and it's so "cool" to have it, even though they wouldn't know a actual disorder if it got up and chased them down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
the heritability of mental illness. plus, what if i'm creating the environmental factors through exposure to me? i'm so screwed.

(((((peri)))))
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
stef (11-10-17), WhiteOwl (11-10-17)