Thread: "Sleepy Brain"
View Single Post
Old 11-10-17, 06:02 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,897 Times in 6,206 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Sleepy Brain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasioCurious View Post
Folks,

Do you guys have this problem or is it just me? Ex: I can play ball or work out and I have energy physically but when it comes to doing some mental work like homework I'm brain dead. I've all been like this but it's getting worse for me as of late.

Do some of you have this problem too?
I had this problem big time when I was younger. I was very athletic and constantly played sports and worked out. I had tons of physical energy.

When it came to homework or was in class, I could barely keep my eyes open. After taking the S.A.T., I was totally brain dead and totally exhausted physically.

Over-exerting myself physically was much easier to overcome than overly mental exertion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
CasioCurious (11-11-17), PoppnNSailinMan (11-10-17), WhiteOwl (11-10-17)
Sponsored Links