View Single Post
Old 11-21-17, 02:39 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,210 Posts
ToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EEG and Biofeedback Therapy

Good luck ... Sounds like your expectations are thoroughly realistic and reasonable.

My current therapist used to specialized in ADHD treatment with biofeedback and neurofeedback (eeg) ... he no longer uses those methods ... because he concluded that he could do some of the same work without all the equipment.

But he still does a lot of work with me on meditation and various forms of concentration (which is sorta what the neurofeedback is all about) ... And he he has led me through biofeedback exercises, which I use ...

With a little luck, there's a good chance your child will get a lot out of the treatment. My therapist is one of the smartest people I know ...

Tone