View Single Post
Old 11-21-17, 09:49 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Caco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud of
Re: EEG and Biofeedback Therapy

Um, I am not judging but here is my opinion. All that stuff is unproven expensive crap.

My son was on 54mg concerta and had to go to 40mg Aderal XR. Sounds to me like he isn't dosed enough yet.

He also doesn't do anything in school because he doesn't want to, not because his meds aren't working. My son also received an IEP and that allowed him to go into CO-taught, or team-taught classes. Two teachers, one teaches the others get the kids engaged. Send an email to the school and ask if they have such a thing. My kid went from almost failing 8th grade, with THREE near failing classes, to almost on the honor roll in 10th grade. It's been a miracle!

Don't spend money on hocus pocus, spend money on the stuff that has been proven to have an effect. My son has every class co-taught now AND a mandatory study hall where he has to work on school work and his whole life has changed. I really didn't think college would be in the cards and now we are looking at a possible academic scholarship! Act now, before it's too late.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caco3girl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-29-17), Little Missy (11-21-17), Lunacie (12-29-17)
Sponsored Links