View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 09:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,485 Times in 813 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy meds not working

I am currently on Strattera 80 mg and Wellbutrin SR 150 mg and both have pooped out.

The depression is very, very bad as is the procrastination, anhedonia, etc. I feel like I am not even on ADHD meds right now. I have a pdoc appointment next week and need them both to be increased.

The depression, more than anything, is doing the most damage. I have no energy to do anything but work and even that is a big struggle. Getting up in the morning and ready for work is the hardest right now. I have not worn make-up a few times and that is not like me at all.

I hope that increasing the Wellbutrin and Strattera will help. I'm not sure what I'll do if they don't. I really do not want to try another med or two again.

I've talked about Alpha Stim for depression before (you'll have to google it since we can't post links here) and did get a prescription after I tried it once (can't tell anything from 1x) but I guess I'm still leery even though I believe the testimonials.

I'll keep you posted.
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-30-17), Fraser_0762 (12-05-17), Little Missy (11-29-17), namazu (11-29-17)