View Single Post
Old 12-01-17, 05:54 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,865 Times in 13,576 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suspected Bipolar 2. Feeling really stupid.

I am bipolar II and I had to treat that first before I could address the adhd. I take a cocktail of meds that saved my life and have kept me out of the hospital for quite a few years. For me the "mania" isnt your typical risk taking, dangerous mania. Its hypomania where I wont sleep and get super super hype and up. My husband will always notice this before me and ask me if I took my meds and I get mad at him and say" why cant I just be happy. why does it always have to be a bipolar thing"? Them Ill be up all night inapproriately starting projects and leaving them, cleaning and just up. Then comes the depressive crash where I am on the couch for three days. My point is my husband knows the mania is cycle is happening before I do. I dont even realize its starting or that I am in it until the depressive crash.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
MindBlind (01-01-18), Roxx1980 (12-24-17)