View Single Post
Old 12-22-17, 03:34 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 13,757 Times in 6,825 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums?

Sometimes I get bored here.
It's only been an issue it seems over the last year or 2.
It just doesn't seem to be as active. There's a lot of people who have drifted away...a lot of opinions and posts, and chatter and new discussions are left unposted without them.

Then again, I rarely venture out of the chit-chat part of the boards...so I understand I'm missing a ton obviously...but chit chat itself use to be a whole heck of a lot more active...and I'd love for it to get back to that.
As is...I don't get enough of what I feel like I need. Don't get me wrong...I love what I do get, and love the people who are currently active...but...
Well I don't know.
I just wish ADDF was more active. I wish I could spend all day in chit chat replying to people and adding into ongoing conversations. I use to be able to do so! Now there seems to be only a couple handful of new posts made a day there...and that's on a busy day!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Sponsored Links