View Single Post
Old 12-22-17, 03:49 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,371 Times in 7,648 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
When I arrived, I was in a *really* bad place and this forum literally saved me, the support I got here (and still get here) is wonderful

No exaggeration, if this forum did not exist I would be dead by now, that's how much this forum has done for me (and I'm being serious)
(((((((Mid-Mids)))))))

You yourself have been an important part of many other people's experience here too...just so you know.
I guess I can't speak for others...but I feel very safe here in doing so.

Your continued kindness, understanding, humor and support for me alone has meant so much to me. But you provide that for SO many others here as well.

Just saying

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-22-17), midnightstar (11-11-18)