View Single Post
Old 12-22-17, 04:46 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,580 Times in 15,085 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your honest opinion of the ADD Forums?

Quote:
Then again, I rarely venture out of the chit-chat part of the boards...so I understand I'm missing a ton obviously...but chit chat itself use to be a whole heck of a lot more active...and I'd love for it to get back to that.
As is...I don't get enough of what I feel like I need. Don't get me wrong...I love what I do get, and love the people who are currently active...but...
Well I don't know.
I think you have way more to offer than what happens in chitchat. I think you have experience with meds, relationships and lots of other stuff. Remember there are no rules that say you must have experienced the exact same thing the poster has in order to comment...I post in men's sometimes. i hear you on not getting what you need sometimes but I feel that a- asking for what you need in other sections helps fulfill them and b- participating in other sections helps you fill needs you didnt know you had. Its why we all do this. You are always hard on yourself and lack self confidence when it comes to giving your opinion somewhere else and I think thats worth changing and why ADDF needs people like you.

Quote:
I just wish ADDF was more active. I wish I could spend all day in chit chat replying to people and adding into ongoing conversations. I use to be able to do so! Now there seems to be only a couple handful of new posts made a day there...and that's on a busy day!
Me too. But we have to consistently try and make it active in order for it to get more active. BTW consistency sucks the pay off is small but it can happen.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lash107 (02-05-18), psychopathetic (09-22-18), stef (12-22-17)