View Single Post
Old 12-23-17, 01:32 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,285 Times in 7,104 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stressed out in the Bahamas

Oh

(((((((Carol)))))))

I wish I had answers for you. I wish meds did it for me like they seem to do it for some.

I feel like as long as my life is in my own hands, my life will continue to be out of control. I've tried for so long to do good and to get better...but meh.
And it sucks, cause no one can step in and fix things for us. I'd love to let someone (professional preferably) step in for a month or 2 and get my life on track for me. Make my decisions for me. Force me up out of bed and push me on through the day.
But no one can really do that.

Meds only do so much for me. I've been on adderall and dex. They helped, but came no where near fixing things for me.

Wish I had a more hopeful message to leave for you.

Just letting you know you're not alone. I can relate...and leaving you a couple of warm e-(((hugs)))

((((((((((((((Carol))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.