View Single Post
Old 12-23-17, 02:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,193 Posts
ToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stressed out in the Bahamas

Definitely get to a doctor right away ... find one there ... if you need to ... just share your situation ... and with a little luck, you can get some medication that helps.

Grief and depression ... and you might have both ... make it impossible to think clearly ... really near impossible ... so you want to take that first step and get your mood lifted ... and THEN you can think more clearly and take action.

When in deep grief or depression everything seems overwhelming ...

BTW: have you hired a good estate attorney? Oddly enough, they deal with grief all the time (I'm dealing with an estate attorney now for my late brother's estate) ... and a good estate attorney may know a good doctor to address your mood and ADHD issues.

Really, once you hire a good attorney, your job just becomes signing papers that the attorney sends you .... They will do the work. Yeah, at the start I had to gather some information, but that was only at the start and the attorney was willing to do a lot of that ...

Tone
The Following User Says Thank You to ToneTone For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-23-17)