View Single Post
Old 12-31-17, 11:47 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,161 Times in 659 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Your ADD moment for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
No, LOL was mean and the other chick quit.

I can not get a generic anything here that actually is what it is supposed to be. All the good brands are out until after the new year.

I've never experienced an Adderall shortage and Dex is making me mean and morose. Anything else???!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE. In fact knowing you I cannot believe anything other than sweet and witty. >.> <.<

Sorry to hear about no Adderall and the effects of Dex on you. Hope it resolves soon. (Listening to Rock Lobster atm and head is bobbin'.)

I know you have been doing this long enough, but any chance the difference for you is that the dex has more "amphetamine" in it on a mg basis than adderall? MAYBE cutting back on the dex may help you weather this. If I did the math right 8.5mg dex has the same "amphetamine" content as 10mg Adderall. If you factor in that the Dextro isomer may treat your symptoms "better" it would further increase the difference between Dex and Adderall.

AEON PLS CORRECT ME IF I GOT THIS WRONG.

-LN
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-31-17), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Little Missy (12-31-17), stef (01-01-18)
Sponsored Links