View Single Post
Old 12-31-17, 06:10 PM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Signs you DON'T have ADHD?

One sign that you don't have ADHD is that you haven't had symptoms associated with it such as forgetfulness or a tendency to procrastinate or difficulty focusing, or completing things, etc., since childhood.

Some of the things I have a hard time doing such as finishing things or paying attention when I should because I got distracted can be traced all the way back to Kindergarten where I got unsatisfactory marks for "Completes work" and “Listens and follows directions.” And I've continued to have problems completing things ever since and got negative teacher comments about this all the way through elementary and middle school.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppnNSailinMan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-31-17), psychopathetic (01-26-18)