View Single Post
Old 01-01-18, 01:09 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,175 Times in 507 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: I'm just a ghost

You just went to the wrong clubs, Fraser, that's all. You need to party with your cool ADD friends, we wouldn't ignore you.

But to answer your questions, no. No one hates you and you are not better off dead. But I know what you mean about feeling like a ghost in a room full of people. That's how I always felt. In school, at clubs, etc. I think smiling and nodding is not assertive enough, I guess, so those of us who are shy and awkward doom ourselves to being ignored.

I'm sorry that was your New Years Eve experience. Those people missed out on talking to a great person. I'm sitting at home going through a bottle of wine. Not technically alone, as I have sleeping kids and my mom, but not exactly living it up, either. You don't have any family nearby?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-01-18), Fraser_0762 (01-01-18), ginniebean (01-01-18), Little Missy (01-01-18), Lunacie (01-01-18), stef (01-01-18)
Sponsored Links