View Single Post
Old 01-01-18, 11:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,385 Times in 764 Posts
finallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant future
Re: meds not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I cant remember if you have shared this or not, but how come you arent on a stimulant? Stratterra was originally studied for depression and it was sort of happenstance that they discovered it worked for adhd. Seeing how you are on both wellbutrin and stratterra I am wondering if its like overkill.
Hi Sarah,

I never answered you! I was on Vyvanse and decided that it wasn't working then I tried Concerta and it made me so depressed I had to get off of it. It was a strange kind of depression too- very foreboding and dread filled.
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.