View Single Post
Old 01-02-18, 02:58 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,808 Times in 13,545 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADHD-Inattentive, hyperfocus and hypofocus?

Never heard of hypofocus before and hyperfocus tends to be sort of accepted lingo but without the "officials" deeming it important enough to be included in the symptoms?(am I right)? I used to think there was no such thing as hyperfocus until I learned about it here and understand myself better. Its something that is often mentioned when discussing adhd but I dont think its official yet at least with the DSM but maybe I am wrong. I find that constantly discussing these things and how they apply to 1 kind of adhd(leaving out H or combined) is a bit alienating. I know I always feel like I am not allowed to relate because I am not purely 1 or the other.

I carried a watermelon?