View Single Post
Old 01-03-18, 04:35 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,441 Times in 13,255 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

I'm worried about Ebony tonight. She put her ears back and was wandering around yowling (Tigger was nowhere near her). I just gave her some of the painkiller liquid that the vet prescribed last time she got like this. That has helped but I do need to get her back into the vet so they can find out what is causing her to yowl and pace. I am now certain something is hurting her but exactly what I don't know.

I suspect arthritis (she also has trouble jumping up onto things and has to jump onto a chair first then onto her little perch that's actually a cardboard box with a bicycle in it that I have never opened and put together because Ebony likes sleeping up there)

Going to try and get her into the vet before I go away next week but I am not sure I'll be able to so have given the people who will be looking after her instructions to keep an eye on her and explained why.

For once, I wish I wasn't going down to Yorkshire next week so I could keep an eye on her myself but I can't cancel now.

I am so scared though in case this is the end for her and I don't get to say goodbye to her

I know I'm overreacting here but my first girl Beauty, arthritis was the beginning of the end (she went into a downhill spiral health-wise and nothing could save her)
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-03-18)