View Single Post
Old 02-07-18, 08:02 PM

Jen_in_SanJose is on a distinguished road
Re: Meeting with School Today

This is how amazing our school is. I emailed the VP yesterday and already got this AMAZING response. I have tears in my eyes I am so happy. We are so fortunate to have a loving school and community. I hope and pray for the same for all the children in the US, especially the ones with special needs. God loves us all, no matter what we look like, who we love, or how we think or process information.

I have received the paperwork from Luka's doctor and will work on putting together a learning plan for Luka. I am available to meet with you to go over the plan on 2/26 or 2/27. My apologies for not being able to meet next week but I am already booked up due to our accreditation visit. I will send you a copy of the plan by Thursday 2/15 and would be happy to exchange information via e-mail. Looking at the recommendations, I feel that most are doable. We will need to discuss how Luka would go about dictating his thoughts. Perhaps software or an Ipad could be used. I have asked Luka's teacher to work on implementing as many of the suggested accommodations as possible. She does not need to wait for our written plan to get started. Please let me know if you have questions. I look forward to meeting with you. Please let me know a time and the date that will work for you.