View Single Post
Old 02-08-18, 08:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,123 Times in 13,882 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Could it be ADHD after all?

I'd pretty much convinced myself that I didn't have ADHD. I've always doubted it. I've always felt fake (or like retromancer said that I'm just after performance enhancing drugs). The last few months have been so bad though that I'm entertaining the possibility again.

I've been at home since October (without fuzzling, my little girl so I've had lots of free time.) I had so many plans, things that I wanted to do and had to do but I hardly or anything done. I spent my time sleeping eating and browsing the internet. Almost 4 months. I'm returning to work next week and I can't believe I've wasted this time. I'm probably never going to have again a few days just for myself.

Besides that I've still got the same dilemma. How I find the criteria perfectly but I didn't as a child. Could I have had such mitigating factors that it didn't trouble me so much as a child?

How is wish there was a simple test.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-08-18), Kaia.S (03-10-18), psychopathetic (02-08-18)