View Single Post
Old 02-09-18, 12:51 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Batman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Strattera & migraine, more feedback please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy10 View Post
Looking for feedback on if Strattera helped folks migraines?
I'd like to hear about it too.

Only somewhat related, but I have had 24/7 pressure headaches for well over 10 years. It definitely reduces my functionality to around half what it used to be without, and has been resistant to any kind of treatment thus far, no explanations no diagnosis other than tentative NDPH (new daily persistent headache, the most resilient/untreatable type.) Thankfully I don't get pain or migraine symptoms with it, so it's mostly a "nuisance" kind of thing.

But here's how it connects to your topic. It is a chronic headache as I assume your chronic migraine was. I'm supposed to try Strattera for terrible inattentive ADD. I'm wondering if this may help, if it helped your migraine, maybe there's a possibility it could help with this.

I was disheartened to see another user starting out with Strattera (in another thread) mentioned that he gets "head pressure" in the early stages of taking the meds. That's exactly what I have without taking any meds for ADD...
The Following User Says Thank You to Batman55 For This Useful Post:
Snoopy10 (02-09-18)