View Single Post
Old 02-09-18, 04:27 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 30,230 Times in 13,786 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could it be ADHD after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'd pretty much convinced myself that I didn't have ADHD. I've always doubted it. I've always felt fake (or like retromancer said that I'm just after performance enhancing drugs). The last few months have been so bad though that I'm entertaining the possibility again.
When did retro say that??

Quote:
I've been at home since October (without fuzzling, my little girl so I've had lots of free time.) I had so many plans, things that I wanted to do and had to do but I hardly or anything done. I spent my time sleeping eating and browsing the internet. Almost 4 months. I'm returning to work next week and I can't believe I've wasted this time. I'm probably never going to have again a few days just for myself.
Time is just time. You can say you wasted it but I feel like even if you had gotten certain things done you would say you wasted time and should have gotten more done. You are so hard on yourself.

Quote:
Besides that I've still got the same dilemma. How I find the criteria perfectly but I didn't as a child. Could I have had such mitigating factors that it didn't trouble me so much as a child?
You are a smart girl and I have heard you tell other people how hard it is to diagnose adhd in girls and how they are often overlooked.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (02-09-18), psychopathetic (02-09-18), stef (02-09-18)