View Single Post
Old 02-09-18, 08:06 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,781 Times in 13,007 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could it be ADHD after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Yes, I was diagnosed a few years ago. Twice actually by two different psychiatrists. I took stimulants for about 2 years and they made a huge difference. I guess things that they'd help anyone. ADHD or not.

I think the main reason why I just can't believe that I have ADHD comes down to numbers. I mean, ADHD ADHD is pretty rare. How likely is it that I of all people should have it? It just seems to so sk unlikely.
Doubt no more!
If you got diagnosed twice, AND the stimulants made a huge difference, you don't need to ask "if".

As for "Why", we may speculate about this, and wonder, and that's a very good thing, actually
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
finallyfound10 (02-09-18), Greyhound1 (02-09-18), Kaia.S (03-10-18), Little Missy (02-09-18), psychopathetic (02-09-18)