View Single Post
Old 02-09-18, 05:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,133 Times in 13,885 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could it be ADHD after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Why?

No, it is not.

ADHD is a disorder one can have.

Lazy, crazy, and stupid are moral judgements applied to a person, so they are never an inherent quality of the person deemed as such.

Cheers,
Ian
I don't know why it's so difficult to believe. Maybe it just doesn't fit into the life long narrative I've held about myself. It just seems too convenient you know? Too much like an excuse? (Not for anyone else. Just for me. I do totally believe in ADHD. I just doubt this particular instance. My instance)

Yes I agree @ lazy crazy and stupid. Also these are just terms and I'm not sure what they mean. How is being lazy different from having ADHD. If you can't stop yourself from being lazy, if it's not a choice is that ADHD then (I mean an aspect of ADHD). Is that still lazy? What is it? What's causing the laziness and the inability to overcome it?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-09-18), Greyhound1 (02-09-18), namazu (02-09-18)